Hey guysPlease find attached some templates that you can use.
- make sure your spelling and grammar is on point
- be as open about your skills as possible, especially stuff like the languages you speak or informal skills you may have
- (if you are) say things like determined, hard working, willing to learn, under one of the personal headings
- if you are writing a motivation letter be as to the point as possible and try to always speak positively.
- please don’t oversell yourself, rather say I have one thing but I’m willing to learn more than to say you have and you don’t, they might test you in the interview
Please make sure your references are aware that they are your reference and what type of job you are searching for.
Lastly, if you would like us to proof read a cv or motivation letter please send it a few days in advance for us to read it (team_AT_activatedjesus.co.za ) and get back to you before the closing date.
And then just a personal tip- read more. It helps increase your reading, writing and communication.
If there are any other more specific questions please feel free to shout.
Here are two templates