Poka yoke is Japanese style manufacturing – in English it translates to “Mistake proofing”
Those genealogies are there in the Bible for a reason. Check this one out.
- The “Fall” because, they were God’s direct descendents. [Luke 3:37-38].
- 37the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan, 38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.
So imagine you’ re God !!!
- And you’re about create something perfect and powerful and potent and full of Your potential inside this personification
- Give it a mind like Yours and free choice
-BUT Its going to break itself
-….. How do You help it not break completely?
-….. How do you minimize the damage?
BOOM – the Fall/ the Crash / the Plummet / the Sinking / …. you get it
- Psalm 51:55 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.(This takes courage) Is there anything good about me at all?
- [see Romans 7:18] 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
Answer (Poka Yoke)
You make it in Your divine image – so that it cant break completely, so that its not completely unsaveable or unfixable. You make it like You so it wants yearns desires groans to be like You. So that when this God-like fallen being sees Your outstretched hand, grabbing to catch it…it holds on to You for dear…Life
- Ephesians 1:3-6
- 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly placesin Christ
- 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
- 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
- 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved
- Ephesians 2:10
- 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.